Group Presentations and Education
Tracey offers group programs in the Kansas City area, the Boulder Colorado area and via webinar. Tracey specializes in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy, Nutrigenomics, Fitness, Yoga, and Personalized Nutrition. She is available to present on a variety of topics. Some example of groups and/or topics Tracey has covered in the past are listed below as examples. Send Tracey a message via the Contact page with your unique needs. Tracey has years of experience working as an educator and presenting on many health-related topics. Make her a part of your next event!
- Worksite wellness programs
- School groups
- Youth groups
- Sports teams
- CrossFit or other gyms
- Community events
- Business organizations
TOPICS Presented in the Past:
- Why does gluten get such a bad rap?
- Prevent and Even Reverse Alzheimer’s Disease with Diet and Lifestyle
- Your Genes are Not Your Destiny
- Paleo Diet? Keto Diet? Anti-inflammatory Diet? Which is Best for Me?
- Check Your Oil (Cooking Oil, That is)
- What is the purpose of an elimination diet? How do I start one?
- Cancer and Nutrition: Eating the Right Foods Before, During and After Treatment
- Healthy Aging Using Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Intermittent Fasting and Exercise to Promote Mitochondria Health and Energy Production
- How to Grow Microgreens a Home (includes option to purchase a small home starter kit)
- Chair Yoga Exercises and Meditation for Work
- Introduction to the Paleo Diet (ancestral eating)
- Yoga for high school students (guest teacher)
- Eating for Heart Health (guest high school Health class)
- Eating Paleo in the Modern World
- How Can I Transition from the Standard American Diet to a Whole Foods Diet?
- Basics of Weight Loss; It’s Not Just Calories in and Calories Out
- How to Strength Train Using Body Weight
- How to Manage Stress and be Healthy for Teachers
- Learn a Basic Tabata Workout (Interval Training)
- Meditation in Five Minutes for Anyone
- Should I Try Going Gluten-Free?
- Eating a Low-Inflammation Diet (for Neurodegenerative Disease such as Parkinson’s and Dementia)
- The 7-Minute Workout