Package 4 Details
Package 4 is a good choice if you are struggling with significant health issues that may be tied to nutrition and lifestyle. Often, clients who benefit from Package 4 need to make major behavior and lifestyle changes and benefit from a high level of support during the process. Tracey is creative with all her individualized client sessions. She has offered sessions that include meditation, yoga, chair yoga, body weight strength training, cooking demonstrations and more, all for you in the comfort of your home.
Package 4 is ideal for clients with significant nutrient deficiencies, more than one chronic disease and/or needing frequent and long term check-ins and accountability. The duration of this package is 6 months (24 weeks). Additional support is always an option via a new package or pay-as-you-go sessions (see the a la carte options).
Here is a summary list of what Package 4 offers:
- One-60 minute nutrition assessment and education: goal setting, step 1 of a new lifestyle plan and support material
- Fourteen-30 minute progressive follow-up sessions during the 6 month timeframe scheduled to help you make small, manageable steps toward positive change on your journey to health. Follow-ups may be used to review lab data.
- Email support*
- Includes transition support to a new dietary pattern and lifestyle behaviors
- Nutrient (and possibly other) testing with interpretation**
- Supplement recommendations**
** Lab testing and supplements may be recommended at an additional cost.
OPTIONAL: You may opt to include a Nutrigenomics Analysis and receive a $50 discount off the regular price. This is a special price offered to clients who purchase Packages 2-4. The regular price is $279. See the Nutrigenomics Analysis description below on my Health Coaching page.
Note: all health coaching sessions are via phone or video chat.
Package 4 contact time with Tracey: 480 minutes total plus email support*
Duration of support: 6 months (24 weeks)
Is this the right package for you? You might find it helpful to read about a few example of how others have benefitted from Package 4:
- I have been to several doctors and a conventional dietitian yet I still have gastro-intestinal problems and eczema that is ruining my life!
- Is it worth trying to put my autoimmune condition into remission? (Note from Tracey: I live with celiac and thyroid disease in remission so I say YES).
- I have had low level lead poisoning for the past 50 years; hypertension, overweight, diabetes, skin rashes and stomach problems for the past 10-30 years. Can you help me?
* Email support is limited to brief answers to questions or clarifications. Please make a list of more in-depth questions for our follow-up visits.