Tracey’s Nutrition Consulting Packages and Pricing
I offer phone or video chat nutrition consulting so you can meet with me
from the comfort of your own home…or wherever you are.
I would be happy to schedule a free 20 minute introductory phone call to discuss your top health concerns and determine if we can work together to improve your health. You can schedule the free 20 minute introductory phone call from my Contact page.
Click here to see my SERVICES.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition that is not listed, feel free to fill out my contact form describing your specific needs and Tracey will determine if she can help you.
All nutrition consulting sessions are via phone or video chat.
Please note that ALL appointments are scheduled in Eastern time.
If we decide to work together, the next step is to fill out new client paperwork and schedule a 60 minute Initial Consultation appointment (see description and price below). As I guide you on your path toward health I will review your health history from the very beginning, what has worked and what has not worked, where you are today and what your goals are for the future. I will work with you to develop an individualized plan for eating and living well that works for your taste buds, your schedule and your life.
Initial Consultation with Tracey
(Required for all new clients except Nutrogenomics Analysis)
- Contact Tracey to schedule an appointment using the Contact Page.
- Fill out the Client Intake Form along with the Informed Consent, Policy and Waiver Form and email/mail these back to Tracey at least 2 days before your appointment. Note that the client intake form is very detailed and consists of 12 pages and includes both current and background information required to get to the root cause of your health issues.
- Prior to the appointment Tracey will review all recent labs (within last 6 months) that you may have provided along with a detailed review of your intake form.
- Meet with Tracey for a 60-90 minute appointment which includes:
- Discussion of health issues you are currently experiencing, your health history and more detailed discussion of other pertinent information provided on the intake form or from the lab review.
- Review your goals and expectations to determine how we can best work together to create your personalized plan.
- Appointment summary sheet with recommended next step(s), estimated length of time working together. If applicable, additional lab recommendations and costs will be provided.
- NOTE: payment is due prior to appointment and is non-refundable
Three Diet and Lifestyle Packages to Choose From!
The Bredesen Protocol™
Bredesen Protocol Starter Package
Includes 390 minutes of contact time with Tracey over a time period of 4-6 months. This package will normally consist of one 60 minute consultation with eleven 30 minute follow-up consultations distributed over the 4- 6 month period. This includes intensive lab interpretation, coordinated care with your physician if possible/needed, transitioning to a brain healing food plan along with lifestyle interventions to support optimization of brain function. This package includes time for Tracey to document your data, monitor your progress and communicate with your primary care physician (PCP) and/or neurologist. Package includes one detailed letter to your physician and/or neurologist (all additional letters are $50 each).
Tracey also offers A la Carte Nutrition Consulting
and a Nutrigenomics Evaluation
A la Carte Nutrition Consulting Options
If you prefer to pay-as-you-go rather than purchase a package you are welcome to use the a la carte options listed below. Please note you still will need to fill out the new client paperwork and waiver/consent form and complete the Introductory Appointment in order for Tracey to better understand your health history and provide you with quality care.
Also, keep in mind that once you have completed a nutrition consulting package with me you may decide that you could benefit from continued support, motivation and troubleshooting. I’m happy to schedule one or more follow-up appointments with you and continue to support you on your path to health.
Single session: $149
Package of three 30-minute sessions or two 45-minute sessions: $389
Single session: $249
Payment is required prior to all appointments. Payments can be made using an electronic check, through your checking account or with a credit card. Tracey can provide you with a superbill that you may be able to apply toward a health savings-type account. Telehealth and virtual appointments are not covered by insurance at this time.
(Nutrition advice based on genetic data)
($50 discount provided when combined with packages 2-3 above)
“A wonderful benefit of a nutrigenomics analysis is the ability to individualize diet, nutritional supplements and lifestyle recommendations tailored to you!” ~Tracey
The Nutrigenomics Analysis includes a review of your raw DNA data related to the most evidence-based nutritional SNP’s. The analysis will include consideration of your primary health concerns and symptoms. You will be provided with specific lifestyle and dietary interventions related to methylation, detoxification and additional SNPs that are tied to nutrition. Here are several examples of what is included in a Nutrigenomics Analysis:
- Methylation reviews of four key pathways; 1) Transsulferation, 2) Methionine to Homocysteine, 3) Folate, and, 4) Biopterin. SNPs can affect your ability to make the major methyl donor, SAMe and/or break down homocysteine, for example. Some SNPS affect your ability to make the major antioxidant glutathione.
- Detoxification is closely linked to methylation. SNPS related to the breakdown of estrogen, sulfites, glutamate and ROS (reactive oxygen species) will be reviewed.
- Nutrition-specific SNPs of importance include the APOE mutations that can increase risk of heart disease and Alzheimer’s, HFE mutations that increase risk of hemochromatosis and PON1 mutations that can affect your ability to detoxify pesticides where organic produce may be the best option for you.
- SNPs related to gut health and function will be reviewed such as FUT2 that impacts your mucosal lining, AGXT that affects your ability to degrade glyphosate and may make you more susceptible to yeast overgrowth and HLA SNPs that are linked to gluten intolerance/celiac disease.
The analysis includes a personalized review and write-up of recommendations (this takes Tracey 2-3 hours), a 7+page summary and a 75-90 minute phone or virtual consult to discuss results, lifestyle and diet recommendations, any supplement recommendations, lab tests recommendations that may offer additional insight into your health concerns, and to answer your questions. Other relevant supportive material is included such as a list of nutrients to support SNPS, and ideas for sleep support, stress management, and how to avoid environmental estrogens.
Tracey finds that the recommendations are greatly enhanced when clients also have a SpectraCell Micronutrient blood test to assess for nutrient deficiencies within the cell. This is optional, but is useful to guide your individualized care. See an example and cost of this test under Labs under the Work with Me tab.
You will be provided with recommendations for foods to eat, lifestyle changes and other lab tests to consider and/or discuss with your doctor. Tracey can assist you with many recommended functional medicine labs or some clients opt to share their report from Tracey with their doctor for further advice or follow up. Dr. Jeffery Bland, PhD. and the father of Functional Medicine recently stated, “The future of healthcare is self care.” Learning about your genetics is one tool you can use to help guide your path toward health. A wonderful benefit of a nutrigenomics analysis is the ability to individualize diet, nutritional supplements and lifestyle recommendations tailored to you!
Here is how it works:
- The DNA testing is performed by a service such as Ancestry.com or 23andMe using a saliva sample. You order your own test kit and send in your saliva sample. See my Lab Testing page for information on DNA testing services. Due to a change in the current chip(V5) used by 23andMe, Tracey is now recommending Ancestry.com over 23andMe for your DNA testing service. Tracey can still evaluate 23andMe data, but the number of SNPs reported has been decreased. Once you receive you results contact Tracey. Depending on which site your use this can take from 4-6 weeks up to 3 months. . The kit will cost about $99, but sales are offered regularly and there may be a discount for purchasing multiple kits.
- You will upload your data to MTHFRsupport.com for $30 and share your login with Tracey. Tracey will provide you with instructions on how to do this, or find the instructions under client forms.
- Pay for the analysis with Tracey via check, your checking account or credit card (see price at the top of the page). Tracey will invoice you through Practice Better or Quickbooks. Tracey provides you with an insurance superbill. Insurance will not cover a nutrigenomics analysis, but some clients report they are able to pay for this service using an HSA-type account.
- Schedule your appointment with Tracey. Right now we are booking out about 2 weeks once we receive your MTHFRsupport login and payment for appointments.
- Note: Tracey is also able to review your Stratagene report from Seeking Health. Send her a contact request for more information about this option.
- Nutrigenomics is a very useful tool in the health toolbox. It allows for individualizing and tailoring your health journey based on your unique genetics. Tracey is most happy to help you make sense of your genetics as related to nutrition and lifestyle. She is committed to continuing her Nutrigenomics education, setting aside 6-10 hours each week to study and remain as currant as possible with the ever new and emerging scientific information.
Payment is due at the time the appointment is made prior to meeting via e-check, through your checking account or via credit card. Tracey will send you an invoice through Practice Better or Quick Books. .
I do not accept insurance or Medicare for nutrition consulting. Insurance companies will not accept billing for virtual appointments or Nutrigenomics Analyses.
Good nutrition is a gift that keeps on giving! If you would like to purchase a gift certificate, send me a message via my Contact Page.
* Practice Better messaging and email support is limited to brief answers to questions or clarifications. Please make a list of more in-depth questions for our follow-up visits.