Group Presentations and Education
Tracey offers group programs in Western North Carolina (Asheville/Hendersonville area), the Boulder Colorado area and via webinar. Tracey specializes in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy, Nutrigenomics, Fitness, Yoga, and Personalized Nutrition. She is available to present on a variety of topics. Some example of groups and/or topics Tracey has covered in the past are listed below as examples. Send Tracey a message via the Contact page with your unique needs. Tracey has years of experience working as an educator and presenting on many health-related topics. Make her a part of your next event!
- Worksite wellness programs
- School groups
- Youth groups
- Sports teams
- CrossFit or other gyms
- Community events
- Business organizations
TOPICS Presented in the Past:
- Why does gluten get such a bad rap?
- Prevent and Even Reverse Alzheimer’s Disease with Diet and Lifestyle
- Your Genes are Not Your Destiny
- Paleo Diet? Keto Diet? Anti-inflammatory Diet? Which is Best for Me?
- Check Your Oil (Cooking Oil, That is)
- What is the purpose of an elimination diet? How do I start one?
- Cancer and Nutrition: Eating the Right Foods Before, During and After Treatment
- Healthy Aging Using Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Intermittent Fasting and Exercise to Promote Mitochondria Health and Energy Production
- How to Grow Microgreens a Home (includes option to purchase a small home starter kit)
- Chair Yoga Exercises and Meditation for Work
- Introduction to the Paleo Diet (ancestral eating)
- Yoga for high school students (guest teacher)
- Eating for Heart Health (guest high school Health class)
- Eating Paleo in the Modern World
- How Can I Transition from the Standard American Diet to a Whole Foods Diet?
- Basics of Weight Loss; It’s Not Just Calories in and Calories Out
- How to Strength Train Using Body Weight
- How to Manage Stress and be Healthy for Teachers
- Learn a Basic Tabata Workout (Interval Training)
- Meditation in Five Minutes for Anyone
- Should I Try Going Gluten-Free?
- Eating a Low-Inflammation Diet (for Neurodegenerative Disease such as Parkinson’s and Dementia)
- The 7-Minute Workout